Windy & Chilly day
It was a chilly one today... and with the wind it made things a little hard at times, but Brandon still worked through it. From a quick glance you can't tell a lot was done, but it was! Part of the entrance hall floor was put in today, and more of the floor and walls were put in up in what will be the kids bathroom.
More lumber delivered today for the roofing.
Hoping it goes quickly as I see rain in the forecast.
It's hard to tell but the little bump out was complete today. The next few pictures are at the end of day today and the last of daylight we have so that means quitting time!
This is the section of the flooring and bathroom that was a tedious job but is now done...
I like this pic because Olli our dog is in the front door!
QUICK SHOUT OUT!
Brandon is doing a great job on this project, I can't explain how incredibly proud of him I am. He's rocking this project!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment