Second Floor Complete!
Big step and hit a milestone in the project today with the second floors framing complete. This means all bedrooms, bathrooms, and laundry rooms have all been framed!!!
Temporary stairs were built instead of climbing up ladders to get up to the second floor.
Much safer now!
The guys had been talking about KFC and having a bucket O chicken on the job-site, so I caved and brought them lunch on Halloween.
The First wall was up, and more being constructed on the ground.
View from inside our bedroom looking back down the hallway.
Just cleaning up some of the wet sawdust and leaves that have collected on the floor since we don't have a roof yet. Another rainy day...
Second floor framing complete!
Hope everyone had a Fun and Safe Halloween! We all had a lot of fun carving our pumpkins Monday night so I thought I'd throw up a quick pic!
Who's pumpkin is who's???
No comments:
Post a Comment