Sunday, November 12, 2017

Roof


The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!



No, not really, the roof is NOT on fire. Quiet the opposite actually. It's still frickin cold, and now it's snowing today! What!?!  I was not ready for snow, were you?  I mean seriously where did our Fall go?  I guess we have been so busy building that we have missed about 4-5 weeks of the season.  Maybe it was just a rainy cold Fall? Not the best conditions to build, but Oh well...the show must go on, and we are still thrilled that we are building and have gotten so far in just a few weeks.

As you may have noticed we have slowed down this week a bit (on the posts and work) to try and heal and kick our colds to the curb.  Well that didn't work, the kids are feeling better and back to normal but B and I are still fighting this darn cold.  I think I got the worst of it, as usual... :(  Here are some pictures we've taken over the last few days of work.  























Almost done with the ROOF!!!  

Stay tuned...









Our end goal here today (Sunday) is to have the roof finished so the roofers can come out this week to shingle! 

No comments: