Sunday, November 5, 2017

Pop out


Pop outs started





Today (Saturday) was yet another rainy crumby day... Seems to be a common theme throughout our project so far. I'm pretty certain every few days we've had rain.  It's been cold, and not the best conditions to build a house, but we continue to push onward! I sat the most of the day out today because the kids and I all have a cold. Luckily Brandon has been able to dodge it so far. 

Brandon and Matt kept pushing on and worked on the roof and pop outs. Here's a few pictures to show the pop out and the other part of the roof they were working on. We also put up a temporary roof with a tarp so we could continue using the saw upstairs instead of going up and down the ladder a million times.







Rainy days mean everything gets wet. :(  The next picture, if you tilt your head to the right, you can see that it's the stairs going down to our entryway.  Maybe it's hard to tell... But, I just got you to tilt your head to the right, ha!  Sorry, some times I feel like I'm writing to a bunch of crickets out there so I have to find some humor in this... :)










       Okay, here is one of the pop outs. 












Here's a cool pic, Brandon cleaned up all the mud and a ton of water that was just sitting on the floor.  he also added some temporary lighting so we can see in the dark for those early early mornings or later evenings we want to keep working. 


Stay tuned everyone... we are almost at the end of our two week push!

No comments: