S P R I N G!
It's one of our favorite times of year when the weather finally turns, the sun is out, and spring yard projects are in full swing! This year we found ourselves scratching our heads going, what in the world do we do first? There is so much to do in our yard, yet we are not quiet at the stage of landscaping! Normally in Spring I've already had my window boxes and planters full of Spring flowers, however with this years unpredictable weather and all this dirt/mud I've not felt up to the task. So this spring we decided just to do some mulching. It really has helped things looked cleaned up and just what our yard needed. Here's B on top of the mulch pile pushing down the mulch to the trailer.
We also decided to take on the task of taking down one of our trees last week. In our plans we knew the time would come to take it down, we were just waiting for the right day this spring to tackle this big project. We really didn't want to take down another tree, and I didn't want to take this one down in particular... however we had to but plan to put more trees back into our yard once we are at the landscaping stage.
New view from Master! Before there was a tall tree smack in the middle of this beautiful view
Beautiful sunset
1 comment:
Awesome progress!
Post a Comment