Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Wednesday March 3, 2010
We had a small cabinet that was inset into the wall that provided some sort of pantry for the kitchen. One of the main goals of this project is to provide more storage in the kitchen, therefore the old one is going and a new one is being put in its place. This is the beginning of replacing the cabinets in the kitchen. This also allows for the closet in the second bedroom to be completed now. With this finished I can finish mudding and kitchen and move onto paining it really soon.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow you two have been so busy. Everything looks so amazing and I can't believe you are almost done. I am showing this to David and my dad, hopefully they will be jealous and feel a sense of competition or urgency (it has been almost 3 years and my bathroom is still not done)!
Love,
Britt
ps. can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment