Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Friday October 30, 2009

The final demo in the bathroom took place and the shower stall and tub have been removed. As expected there was no insulation behind the shower walls. We are replacing the 4' tub with a 5' tub and removing the recessed wall that originally had to be there due to the plumbing being on an outside wall. I have moved all the plumbing in the bathroom so the tub can be turned around, and the vanity will be moved also. No pictures of plumbing cause it really is not exciting at all... to do or look at. With the tub now in place, I have insulated around the tub and put up the cement backer board which means tile will be next. Liz and I have been to numerous tile shops and have picked out the tile and I am glad that part is done.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: