Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 27, 2008

We have been wanting a wood burning stove for quite a while now and the oppertunity has come up so we got one. Here it is installed and it keeps the house about 70 degrees without any other heat. By the way Merry Christmas, we spent some time with many ...texted some and for anyone who we may have missed I hope your christmas was great! Below you will see the lights we put on the house this year, and there are many other small improvments that have come up in the last few weeks also. As far as the wood burning stove we will now be starting on the living room and permanantly installing the stove with a stone hearth.... and painting, drywalling, and whatever else the room takes. Our bedroom is done now except for a bed, and hopefully we will be building that in the next few weeks.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It's looking so great! I can't believe the amount of work you guys have done! I should probably get up from the couch more often.