Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Monday December 1, 2008

We have fallen a bit behind with blog updates due to not being able to find our camera. I did find a second camera I had so until the camera reappears I have something to update the blog with. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! We have been busy and I (Brandon) have much of December off of work due to needing to use vacation days before they expire. Our bedroom is close to being finished. The drywall is done in the room and is almost ready for paint in the closet. Lighting has been completed, the room has been painted, trim was put up around the windows and doors, and we laid carpet. In the kitchen we finished painting, completely took the oven apart and cleaned it, and have put the cabinets back up. Over the weekend Liz and I started to move in some of our stuff for the kitchen and plan to continue moving in during the week. The living room as you can see has been used as a work room and for now will continue to be as we work on other parts of the house. I will try and keep updates more frequent now that I have a way to take pictures.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: