Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday November 10, 2008

Not to much to show since the mudding in the room takes a while with nothing that is too exciting to look at. We did get a chance to rake most of the leaves over the weekend also. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have better pictures to share.



On Sunday we did no work on the house due to pulling out the boat, pontoon, and jetski. It was super cold with a few snow flakes here and there...maybe one of these years we will pull out the boats on a warmer day. We say this every year and it never happens.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

bettingonalice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ha ha I know I saw D all bundled up that night at the store and he explained that the nice days are not ideal to pull the boats out because there is too much to do during the nice days... Anyhow everything looks great... : )

bettingonalice said...

Looks great guys - love from Houston!