Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday November 6, 2008

In the last week we have been finishing up many of the outside projects we had while the weather has been nice. We burned the large pile of wood which was mostly the old floors over the weekend and Liz planted bulbs so we have flowers in the spring. I worked on the roof leak again which had gotten better but was not gone. I have tested it with the hose and I am pretty sure the roof is now leak free. On the inside we have continued with drywalling and have started to mud the bedroom. I have finished with all the electrical in that room and put in halogen lighting. Things will hopefully be finishing up in the bedroom over the weekend and we will be able to paint next week.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Looks great! Can't wait to paint again! I ust need to know when the drywall dust settles. If you need anything else to be done we will be happy to show up and take any job that needs to be done. We are both so ammazed and proud of you both. Do you have any more racoons in the traps?
Love Mom Hattan