Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday October 7, 2008

Work has continued this weekend to finish the outside painting and put matching siding on the last side of the house. Previously three sides of the house had cedar siding and one had vinyl siding. One side was yellow, one side was a toupe color, and the other two were white. We have been painting the whole house to match in a light greenish grey color and have been trying to get this done before the weather turns cold. We now have three sides matching in color and the cedar siding has been put up and primed. Now we are just hoping to have one more nice weekend that is warm enough to finish the painting.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Britt said...

Liz and Brandon,

We love the house. You have a great lot with beautiful views and the house is soo cute, right up my alley. I love the paint color, I painted our door a similiar hue. I can't wait to see it in person.

Here's to blowing black boogers our of your nose!

Love,
Britt

Anonymous said...

L & B,

WOW! Every time I see the house it is another huge improvement. You are both doing such a great job!

I am so happy for you both! :)

Love,
Celeste

Anonymous said...

Thanks Britt! B & I know exactly what you're talking about!

Celeste, you have been such a big help so far, thanks for all of your time and positive energy you have brought to us!

Hattan & Simoni Parents, you have also both been such a great help to us! We continue to welcome your knowledge, advice, and encouragement! (and snacks of course)

All, keep the encouraging comments coming :) The projected move in date is still un-known...

~Liz