Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday January 22, 2009

We have taken a bit of time off from working on the house and are not starting to work on the family room. The first picture shows the "popcorn ceiling" which has always bugged me so with enough internet searching I figured out how to take it off. Underneith it was a white painted ceiling in pretty good shape so I was happy about that. I have started mudding the walls and we are looking into options for the wood burning stove right now. I have mounted the projector which serves as our 70" tv in the family room right now and we installed a ceiling fan to help circulate the air better since we are using the wood stove as our primary heat.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, a lot has happend to the house since our last update. B, I think it's time update the blog and share!

Brandon said...

I will update it before I leave work today...