Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Trench digging

Here Brandon is prepping for our water supply to be hooked up from the well to the house.  A trench needs to be dug for the water supply, as well as a trench for the septic hook up. This is big stuff, as it means we will be moving in very soon!  We should be about 2-3 weeks away now!  Once water is hooked up, septic hooked up, tile complete in master bath, as well as toilet installed and vanity we will be in! Of course all after we get inspected and are approved by the county to move in. Cross your fingers and say a little prayer that all goes well.  This has been a very long long time coming! 




2 comments:

Keith Carlson said...

I want toys that big!

Melissa said...

Yay, I haven’t checked the blog for a bit and checked in tonight to see the progress. Everything looks so great! I love the master shower tile! More pictures please!!!